19 June 2007

In The Park

Howl at the moon on a hot summer’s night
Enjoy this new love we have found
So innocent and yet so true to life
Flowers and secret smiles in the sunset

Holding hands as we walk this walk
Of passion and of mystery
Tell a story of life to each other
Just with a look and a smile

I love you my beauty
I can live with out you but I don’t want to
Why should I suffer like that?
On a sultry warm night in the park

Eating of your beauty
Drinking of your smile
Howl at the moon on a hot summer’s night
For I am a man and you are a women

Created for love and to be loved
Sadness too has a part but not today
Life is full of fantasy and promise
Watching the stars here in this park
With you and with me together

Is there a future for us here in this world?
Should we continue to ponder this mystery?
Or just to live and accept the love
We have given ourselves already

We could go back but why?
When the future is onward and bright
Tomorrow will come over the hill
And we will be waiting together

No comments:

Post a Comment